.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Friday, February 22, 2008

Because I Needed One More Way to Connect With Reality TV Stars

Um, this was announced today. Where are the other three horsemen of the apocalypse?


FOLLOW UP:

I also found this, which is great because it contains what may be my new favorite quote of all time:

"'We’re financing [the album] ourselves on a shoestring budget,' Pratt tells People. 'It’s so organic. And this is just the warm-up. We’re just heating up the water in the bathtub. It’s gonna get hot!'”

I wish that this quote had continued because I'm pretty sure it would say something like, "And then it might burn you because it's so friggin hot. I mean...I mean...this is crazy hot like a forest fire or some shit. No, it's hot like a volfuckingcano...or the sun...whoa, bro, get this...are you ready?...this shit is hot like a volcano that shoots pieces of the sun...yeah, that's right [insert knowing nod here]. Spencey P. just blew your mind."

4 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Which horseman is this? I'm gonna go with Pestilence.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh it's totally pestilence.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Our Man In Chicago said...

Shouldn't that be "big-ups?" Not bigs-up?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I don't think people like you and I are ones to judge Showbizspy.com. They've got their ear to the streetz.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home