.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Open Letter

Dear Emily:

I'm pretty sure I started my embarrassing internet girl crush on you the day I learned that you name your photographs after spam subject headers, spelling errors included. To be perfectly frank, I don't really want to be friends with anyone that doesn't find this amusing and the fact that you just went ahead and put it out there made for very fertile girl crush ground. The crush progressed when we began our not-always-sober e-mail exchanges, but I'm pretty sure you moved directly into the elite category of Women I Would Probably Be Pretty Cool With Marrying If I Were Into Lay-Days And We Both Had To Marry People We Had Never Met In Real Life Before when you sent me an e-mail that contained absolutely nothing except for this:



Now all I want to do is drink a lot of Wild Turkey and watch that video on repeat while eating Taco Bell off of my own stomach until I pass out my own desk chair all covered in lettuce shreds and medium salsa, basking in awesomely awful goodness. I know that's a strange way to say I think you're cool, but I don't really know how to say it any better. Thanks for turning the rock up to 11.

---Chris---

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mle said...

Awwww, shucks.

I just hit the drive-through and will be by with our cheesy gordita chrunches in a minute. Load up the movie- but don't start til I get there!

Back atcha with the BIG AFFECTION (and P.S. welcome back to blogging, I missed ya),

em

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger d said...

agreed. you've been sorely missed.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks kids.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home