.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Do Me a Solid

My friend Shaun is currently a finalist in an eBay video contest here. His is the one in the Seller category that's clearly way better than everyone else's. Voting is on every day from now until the 28th of January with 5 large* on the line. Let's make it happen internet, for the children...specifically for Mr. and Ms. Irving's child.








* I think that 5 large means $5,000, but I'm really not sure since all of my knowledge of street talk comes from watching Walker Texas Ranger.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger d said...

i'll admit...i'm still confused, and i think that means i'm less than smart. since three videos are women, i've ruled them out. the other two, i can't decide which is better because the whole entire contest thing weirded me out.

i hope that means we're still friends, and you KNOW you have my vote...just tell me which to vote for.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Chris said...

His is the orangey one.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

My exact thoughts the other day were, "The phrase 'do me a solid' never really caught on." Perhaps I'm not rolling in the right circles.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home