.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Open Letter

Dear Internet:

Sometimes when I do something awkward



like accidentally yelling the f-word in the middle of my yoga class



or comparing someone's real life relationship issues to that time in the X-Men cartoon series where Wolverine thinks Dr. Jean Grey is dead only to have her return for a while and he all puts his heart out on the table until she goes nuts and thinks she's a Victorian aristocrat,



both of which have happened this week,



I think to myself, "Holy shit, I'm awkward."



Like really, inexcusably awkward.



The kind of awkward that would be punishable by public stoning in certain cultures.



But you're always there,



providing me with work from people who may very well also be awkward



but in a totally badass kind of way.



So thanks for that.



If you ever need anything, I owe you one.



Keep well. Say hi to your mom for me.

XOXOX,

Chris

More here. Link found through Superdeens.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger /\ said...

that is some good findage. don't fo'get ur fee.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous superdeens said...

Snap! I forgot about Bitches ain't shit!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger David said...

Fig. 9 ("Wishlist") is missing a slice for "A rabbit in a hat with a bat", though I hasten to add: even after 12 years of turning it over in my head, I still have no freaking idea why he would want that, ever.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger in vino veritas said...

absolutely beautiful.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger d said...

i think the only reason i'd want a rabbit in a hat with a bat was if it was trained rabbit, in my top hat, ready to hit people who say stupid things.

"goo goo dolls are such a great band."

SMACK.
good rabbit.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Jamie Lovely said...

I love that site! It's hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home