.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

E-mail Received From My Friend David. He is 26.

"Hey, I need a favor since you're a part of the media and have a blog capable of attaining critical mass for the cause. I really think she could use our prayers...or, yours and your friends' prayers 'cause, mine are clearly labeled as spam. At this time of year when Hallmark tells us to be thankful for stuff, we might want to remind ourselves of the unfortunate and how lucky we are. Hope you're having fun being awesome."

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous J said...

Seriously?

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem... I'm actually 26.
thank you for the support, I hear she's on the mend.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home