.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Things That Have Made Me Smile Today

1. Listening to Voxtrot. I caught their tsunami of rock last Thursday at the Metro and I cannot stop listening to their EP. Oh man I dig this band as well as the accompanying blog. In my version of heaven, the lead singer thinks I'm totally cute even when I wear my glasses and we hold hands a lot. Also in my version of heaven, robot servants do my bidding, lightning tastes like candy, and I ride a dinosaur to work everyday. If you're going to dream, dream big.

2. This guy's tie

3. This drawing a friend made and sent earlier today:



4. Receiving an e-mail that contained the following:

"I just found out from my mother that when I was little, I saw my dad pee standing up. Since I didn't have the right 'equipment,' my mother found me peeing, standing up, with a toilet paper tube attached to my lady parts. Hope that brought a smile onto your face."

Rest assured it did.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

Is that toast and a moustachioed, bereted shark?

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous frank said...

that picture needs to be on a t-shirt.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger christat said...

they have little paper tubes for trans people to pee out of, or for girls to use when they can't squat. like little penis-sized funnels. I want to buy a few dozen and take them the next time I camp.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home