.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Friday, October 12, 2007

Highlight of the Day

Today I found an article entitled:

UGANDA: SHOULD WE SACRIFICE BABIES ON THE ALTAR OF CAREER?

Clearly we should if for no other reason than, really, how often are you asked about baby sacrifice? That has got to be the most overly dramatic headline ever written. I've also decided that the sacrifice/altar of motif should be used more in conversation. Just now I asked my roommate if she would sacrifice getting up early tomorrow to the altar of rockin out tonight. I have a feeling this is the first in a long, long line of blank stares to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger d said...

hey you should come to my Jersey Party friday because you write my favorite blog in chicago.

and you just got here, which is quite an accomplishment.

don't tell anyone i told you this.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home