.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Conversations From Yesterday

Friend: What are you going as for Halloween?

Me: I'm probably going to go as Babraham Lincoln. I love the idea of taking something as unsexy as a dead president and slutting it right up.

Friend: Are you going to go beard and everything?

Me: I have to. There's nothing sexier than a tiny bearded woman in a pre-Civil War jacket and sorority boots. What are you going as?

Friend: I love the idea of things dressed as other things, so I think I'm going as a squirrel dressed as Zorro. Anyone can be just Zorro.

Me: But it takes a real man to dress as a woodland creature dressed as a fictitious hero?

Friend: That's right.

Me: I can see this will be a high concept holiday for both of us.

Friend: Indeed.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the second person I've heard talk about going as a sexy Abraham Lincoln for Halloween this year. I'm not joking.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger samantha said...

That's funny, Baberaham Lincoln is also my Halloween costume.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Well, obviously, since others are taking your Baberaham Lincoln idea, you're going to have to go as one of the following instead:
Chesty A. Arthur
She-odore Roosevelt
Woman G. Harding
Bitchard Nixon

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger d said...

or george Bush.

btw, heroes makes me feel like i have some undiscovered ability. so do drugs, though, so i'm not whether or not to trust that instinct.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger christat said...

Once my friend when as Ape Lincoln. He had the hat and beard and then an ape suit from the neck down. Then we passed a guy on the street who was like, "I know who you are! That's the Gorilla Abe Lincoln!!"

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Jeff said...

How about just skipping the whole 'Lincoln' thing and going as a 'sexy ape'.

Or is that too gross?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Bitchard Nixon...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home