.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Monday, October 22, 2007

Confession

About once a week my roommate makes a heaping plate of bacon to go with breakfast. When he's finished eating and has cleaned up the kitchen, I always say, "Thanks for being a good roommate." I'm pretty sure he thinks I say that because of his mad crazy cleaning skillz, but I'm really thanking him for making bacon in the first place since it makes our house smell fantastic all day long and working from home makes me feel like I'm being hugged by the most delicious meat on earth. I'm not sure what heaven's like, but if it doesn't involve frequent meaty bacon hugs*, I want no part of it.




-----------------------
* Meaty Bacon Hug also a good band name, bar name, urban dictionary entry, vagina euphemism.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger d said...

"meaty bacon hug" is now going to be my default response to "what'd you do last night?"

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Tripp said...

A post about bacon? Awesome. I'll bite.

You do have a good roommate.

Have you seen Jim Gaffigan's schtick on bacon (on Conan)?

Watch it now. You won't be disappointed.

Oh man...I want some bacon now.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home