.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Conversations From Today

Me: I have to go back to Richmond for a few months for work, but I kind of want to keep a place here and start splitting my time between here and there.

Steve: Did you ask your roommate if you could keep your apartment even though you won't be here?

Me: Yeah, we talked about it. He said that I could keep renting.

Steve: At full price?

Me: I don't know, he said that "something could be arranged."

Steve: Be careful. He probably means that something could be arranged between his penis and your face.

Me: I hate it when they put that clause in a lease.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger d said...

you can't leave yet!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I believe the proper term was "fancying" Couch...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home