.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Conversations From Friday

Setting: Subway, 5:50-ish PM

My friend Steve: Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to cast a spell?

Me: What?

Steve: What do you think it would feel like to have magic come out of your fingers? Like do you think it would tingle to have stars and powder and stuff come out of your hands? Couch, if you were a wizard and did fingerguns, you could have real smoke come out.

Me: I'd want cartoon flags to come out of my magic fingerguns. I think you'd probably be able to feel magic if it were coming out of your hands. You can feel sweat on your hands.

Steve: Which is like magic...sweaty gland magic.

Me: You can feel static electricity. That's what I think it would feel like, only more star-shaped.

Steve: Do you think wizards have holes in their fingers, you know, where the magic comes from?

Me: Like big wizardy finger pores?

Steve: Wizard pores gross me out.

Me: I'm going to put all of this on the internet when I get home.

Steve: Yeah, I know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger bunny mcintosh said...

I have a pretty great book for Japanese people called "Things Black People Don't Say."

Included is the term "ambidexterous." It has a smiliarly awesome cover to the Black Bible.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home