.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bringing Sexy Back One Floor Covering At a Time

This is a rug that's for sale near my house:



Whenever I pass by and see it's exoticism staring me in the face, I try to imagine a context...any context...where that particular gem of a household accessory would fit in. The only image I can ever conjure up involves someone whispering "I love your musk" and a lot of Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares" playing in the background. Also this guy plays a pretty prominent role:



Every time I pass by that rug, I'm left with the overwhelming conclusion that my life isn't nearly decadent enough.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Jeff said...

Where did you find my picture?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger bunny mcintosh said...

That kid's name is Tray and he used to live in my basement and read me Joyce Carol Oats novels and I cut his bangs. We had a great summer until the Utah authorities got ahold of him and gave him back to his parents.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home