.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Monday, July 16, 2007

Overheard in Chicago

[Setting: Chicago subway, 3AM]

Dude #1: Oh dude, you are sooooo wasted. You're wasted like, I don't know, wasted.

Dude #2: Hey, I got a question. Why do people live in the city? Fuck the city man. Seriously, fuck that place. I'm never movin out of the suburbs.

Dude #1: Yeah, fuck the city.

Dude #2: Fuck the whole fuckin city.

Dude #1: Wait, did you drive to the el? Did we drive to the el?

Dude #2: Shit man, that's what you do in the suburbs.

Dude #1: Oh you're too drunk to drive home dude. You are f'ed. You are f'ed right in the doodle man. I mean right IN the doodle.

Dude #2: Yeah, the suburbs rule.


Telling people that they're f'ed in the doodle is now one of my favorite past times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home