.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Humps

Someone just sent me a link to a group of boys in Alabama who perform air hump routines to Pretty Ricky songs then broadcast them on the internet. They say that your life begins the day you meet the love of your dreams. I say it begins the first time you lay eyes on a bunch of 19 year olds taking turns humping the same ottoman. My favorite part of that video is that they take time in the beginning to introduce each individual member. I feel like that's a nice ice breaker so when I think to myself, "Man, who is the tall one? I really admire his classic yet contemporary technique," I'll know that the answer is Pipelayer. Things like this make me curse the fact that they haven't invented time travel yet because there's nothing I want to do more than fast forward five years to see Satisfaktion try to explain to a date why he talking about high school makes him weep and hide in a closet.

Although all six Peer Pressure videos are glorious in their own way, I'm kind of partial to this one simply because you have no idea what's going on in the beginning and then BAM! humping teenagers slithering in from the sides! Chaos! Mayhem! Also why are they wearing surgical masks in that video? Is the couch too contaminated to dry hump? Why stick to Pretty Ricky? Are other R&B artists not hump worthy enough? These questions, I fear, may never be answered but one thing's for sure, Peer Pressure does private parties and I'm turning 26 in October.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger H to the izzo said...

Wow. I watched the video you said you were partial to. I already was lol'ing when you said "BAM! humping teenagers slithering in from the sides!"

So strange.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger O'Donovan said...

Your humps? My EYES! My eyes! I will have to bleach my entire face!

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous superdeens said...

omg, those are brilliant. They're like the Black Icy Hot Stuntazz.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home