.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Conversations With the Ex

Other Chris: Hey, I'm calling to tell you I'm a genius!

Me: Oh yeah?

O.C.: Oh yeah! Remember how I used to keep my money in a coffee can? Well I learned that the problem with that is that it's just as easy to take money out of the coffee can as it is to put it in. Today I drilled a hole in a San Pellegrino bottle to put my money in. If I want to buy anything big, I'm going to have to be really committed and break the bottle by shooting it with a beebee gun.

Me: Why don't you just put your money in a savings account?

O.C.: [Long pause, overly dramatic sigh]. Jesus Chris, because last time I checked, it is illegal to shoot your money out of a savings account at a bank.

Me: Sometimes I miss you very much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Leahtard said...

OMG. I heart Chris.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger d said...

yeah. that's just too good.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home