.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

I interviewed this band earlier in the week. As far as I know, it's the only one man, seven robot band in the world. Also, the guy who fronts it is ordained somehow and performs weddings. You can book the robots to play cover songs at the reception. I've decided that I can't possibly have a future with any boy who can't look me in the face and say, "I too want angry, swearing robots to play my wedding." My standards - they're low, but they're there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger d said...

those are the highest standards, are you kidding?

i'm also hoping to have wallaby's serve as ushers, which my ex-girlfriend wasn't as excited about as my probable best man.

which i suppose is why the best man is still around.

hm.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I mean, it's no donkeys at the wedding:

http://www.jimmysdonkeyfund.com/Welcome.html

But a wallaby is a close second. Your potential best man sounds awesome.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger d said...

i very honestly hope i meet someone who's cool with something so funny.

i would have donated to that donkey fund, btw.

and now to set up my wallaby website.

oh...and to find a girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home