.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of

Right this second I'm sitting in my favorite cafe/bookstore/wine bar in Richmond minding what I once heard a middle school kid refer to as "my biznasty," and in walked seven dudes, all of whom have glasses, books, and well-kept facial hair. At least two are wearing corduroy jackets and one just mentioned something about being in a band. It feels like I received a last minute invite to the most awesome beard party on earth. This is the kind of thing that I dream about happening but never actually does and now that it really is happening, I'm kind of creeped out that maybe God has ripped a page directly out of my mental book of fantasies and maybe a polar bear fighting a shark fighting a velociraptor will walk in next. Dreams: They really can come true.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Laura said...

Actually, THIS is the greatest beard party on earth...
http://www.myspace.com/thebeardsclub
You now have a new definition for "awesome".
You're welcome.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Melanie said...

Be still my beating heart!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Dear Laura:

You are fantastic.

XO,

Chris

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home