.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A List of Things I Considered Buying Today But Didn't Since I Only Have $72.34 to My Name

This, this (in messenger bag form), this but mainly because I was lured to the model's quizzical expression, this but mainly because I was lured in by the model's hottitude, and this. When I showed my mother that last one, she just looked at me and asked, "Are you stupid? I mean, tell me honestly." It was only in failed attempts to explain how the great thing about that shirt is you can wear it to any bar in any corner of the world and know within seconds who understands your awesomely awful sense of humor that I realized just how valid that question actually is.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

After clicking on those links, I now declare this blog a "BILF."

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous superdeens said...

I bought the SILF for my boyfriend last year. You really can wear it anywhere b/c the only people who know it is completely inappropriate are jealous that they didn't find it first.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home