.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life Imitating Art

Last night I saw Zodiac which is approximately 8 million hours long, features a lot more furtive looks and hand-wringing than murdering, and doesn't even have the common courtesy to include a scene where Jake Gyllenhaal has to walk somewhere shirtless through the rain. If you drag audiences through 2.5 hours of film that contains more paper shuffling and suspenseful music than actual plot movement, you're officially obligated to have your hottest actor perform at least one topless rain scene. That's, like, in the Bible or something.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wanted to include a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal lookin all hot with this post, but then I accidentally stumbled upon this unfortunate small-concerned-head-in-a-big-homeless-man-coat photo:


along with these Brokeback Mountain-themed Sims and all of my girl parts died. WHO'S THE KILLER NOW?

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger one girl said...

oh man, when I first saw that picture I though you photoshopped his head on someone elses body... actually I'm still not so sure!

and I love your blog- thanks for constantly making me laugh my ass off (in a good way).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home