.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Time Out!

I'm in it! Or at least a sketchy picture of me is (featured to the right of my good friend Stevehog). A while back, I went to Chicago to visit a few kids who have a terminal case of Awesomeitis. While there, we did any number of amazing things including a visit to an encased meats emporium (swoon!) as well as a city-wide treasure hunt through Ravenchase Adventures. Of the five people that were on our treasure hunting team, I'm pretty sure I contributed the least. In fact, the only contributions I can remember at all were freely giving my map-holding skillz (featured in photo) and forcing our team to adopt the name Ciphrus Hill which, in all fairness, may be the greatest mystery/adventure-themed pun ever written*. Also, I spotted an incredibly large turd in a garage. I mean it was seriously the size of your forearm and while I don't think that finding that treasure got our team any further along in the official hunt, it did make us all (ok, fine, just me) stop and think about what we were really looking for all along. Cheerio team Ciphrus Hill.





* Sidenote - The second greatest has to belong to my (Indian) friend Saurabh who once went to a Halloween party as Hindiana Jones.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Rees26 said...

Time Out rocks! You are my hero!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home