.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What Freddie Mercury Intended

I was having a fairly dreary return-to-the-grindstone day at work until the entire student body of the all girls Catholic high school behind my apartment walked out onto their front lawn and began singing. Right this very second I'm listening to literally hundreds of the most crushably skinny girls I've ever seen belt out an almost cruelly ironic rendition of Fat Bottom Girls. This is what it must feel like to get a high five from God.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they* do make the [rockin'] world go round

* of course money** does too

** but with money, skinny girls can make your world go round too.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Generation Next said...

Hahahaha. That's great. That wouldn't happen to be St. Gertrude's would it, because I saw on their marquee on the way home the other day that they have a song contest this Friday. Perhaps they were rehearsing?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Analyst Catalyst said...

That is awesome. I would like to be high fived by God in a similar way.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home