.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Monday, February 05, 2007

Lesser of Two Evils

When I got back to my sweet, sweet apartment in the city, I found not one, but two (TWO!) pieces of non-bill mail waiting for me - an invitation to a friend's baby shower and a copy of my great aunt's will. I am ashamed to say that the copy of the will is what's currently hanging on my fridge (next to a picture of Che Guevara and a drawing a friend made of a grizzly bear getting swallowed by a giant bumble bee) since it freaked me out the least.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Leahtard said...

Did you see that video linked on Freakgirl where that guy proposed to his girlfriend on tv?

My hope for you is that one day, you'll find a man who will get down on his knee and propose to you during Veronica Mars.

And P.S. I cried both times that I watched it. I hate myself.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Where is this link you speak of? P.S. When that dude said "You know who you remind me of? Veronica Mars" outside of the fantastically geeky 80's bar this weekend, I nearly married him on the spot. You were almost a part of my impromptu street wedding FYI.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Ok, I just found it and I'll admit, I got misty. Stuff like that makes me go, 'oh man, relationships are awesome.'

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home