.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Today I spent the morning in the sun, sipping lemonade from atop a picnic table with my dog. I spent all afternoon researching gameboy rock then headed to my mother's house where we spent the evening telling each other secrets over vermicelli and Law and Order SVU. Tonight my nephew came over and there was copious amounts of V. Mars in the house along with wine from a jug and snaps that end in "like your face?" It was the life equivalent of a giant deep breath out. This was one of the best Saturdays ever.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Molly's BF said...

Here is the poem you wanted me to write for you, on that hott hott day, that was yesterday:

Water and vitamin supplements sustain me,
I don't deny myself selfconfidence.
478 Days of sun since I loved we,
And a badger objects to questions in court.

Run, run to a below average criminal,
Not a gifted infant.
No crime! Bring me a criminal!
Exergame, Thocon, Don't listen to the band.

They're liars.

Go to the beach.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

WTF?

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? This is genius! This a great post. This a GENIUS! post.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home