.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear Friends:

Do you love martinis? Do you love freakishly beefy arms? Do you love film soundtracks that feature works by Twista? If, like me, you love all of the above, check it - I just finished a big project at work and I would like to celebrate by seeing this gem of a film at some point this weekend. In case the trailer didn't convince you the first time, let me remind you that the film actually includes the line "being in a fraternity is about more than just steppin." If you need more convincing than that, we shouldn't be friends. I'm thinking of girly martinis beforehand then seeing some film history in the making. If down, shoot me an e-mail.

Your pal,

Chris

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you lived in Chicago, I'd say we have a date, missy!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous shedrivesajimmy said...

One of my professors (from VA Tech) actually is a huge contributor to this film(?)-- it apparently is supposed to be relatively good.. dont know if that helps -- but there you are.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home