.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Warning

If you flip stations between So You Think You Can Dance, Rock Star: Supernova, and America's Got Talent for the full hour that each of these programs is on, you will start to feel like you are the only person in the country without some sort of outstanding talent, excepting of course, your freakishly long tongue [not featured because after 22 tries, I gave up on trying to take a picture of my own profile, photographing myself from the side apparently is not my talent.] and your ability to sing either part of A Whole New World into a banana with your nephew without the aid of alcohol:

Eat it Regis.

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger AJ said...

We're going to need some video proof of that last one.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Leahtard said...

A quick fact you may or may not fully appreciate. I auditioned (and got in...whew!) for Show Choir at my high school with A Whole New World.

The boy's part.

The girl's part was too high.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I always sing the boy's part. The girl's part is too wimpy.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Doesn't the girl's part have that stupid line, "Every moment red-letter"? I always hated that.

(Couch: do you remember that the first time we met, you drove me and drunk girls home to Converse (substance-free! woo!!) and the girls kept singing selections from the Little Mermaid? I was thinking about that the other day.)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger i heart dorks said...

Matt always wants to sing the girls parts - to everything.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home