.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hardened Proof That I'm a Jerk

I'm currently working on a project about cancers in women and in doing research I found a site that features this illustration:
As someone who has had numerous cancer cases in the family, I understand the importance of education and awareness, but really, is the drawing of the bloody nipple 100% necessary? You can look at this picture and know that somewhere, some schmuck has really thought about it and has said to their intern "Hey, throw in a nipple oozing with blood. That'll get their attention." If I ever make a horror movie, it's most definitely going to include at least one scene that you think is going to be all sexified, but then the chick(s) starts oozing blood and maybe some ectoplasm via what my sixth grade social studies teacher once called "the bathing suit parts" instead. I smell a summer blockbuster.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous frank said...

you know it's funny when you feel guilty for laughing.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home