.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Conversations From Today

Random Guy at Dog Park: You new here?
Me: Sort of, I've only had the dog about 2 months. I'm newish.
Random Guy: How's it working out, the dog?
Me: It's good. She's like the Lexus of dogs. The only issue we've had is that she doesn't play well with small dogs. I don't know how to break her of that
Random Guy: You could always dress up like a small dog and kick your dog's ass.
Me: ................
Random Guy: Awkward silences are what I do best.
Me: Dude, you have no idea who you're talking to.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Leahtard said...

I think you'd make a lovely pomeranian.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger i heart dorks said...

liar!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home