.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Feature Which Could Quite Possibly Suck

The question I get asked most frequently besides "hey, why do you have to be so gross?" is "hey Chris/Couch/Chris Couch/girl from the internet (someone really did call me that once in an e-mail), what kind of music/movies/books/stuff in general do you like?" To answer that question in a way that doesn't inundate everyone with my poor taste in nearly everything, I've added a Daily Recs section (which was almost called the Recs N FX section...if you get that poorly-formed joke, you my friend, know your stuff about early 90's music), which you'll notice to your right. I like a lot of less than popular stuff (I dare not say 'underground' for fear of bringing the wrath of those that are indier-than-thou) and I'm always looking for new stuff to get into, so please feel free to send me your recommendations as well. Frankly, I don't know if this is actually a good idea or like the time when I was in the 5th grade and I thought that wearing a pair of tie-dyed MC Hammer little girl's parachute pants nonstop for three days was a "good idea." Hindsight - it's a beautiful thing.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger ducklet said...

And I quote, "Piano-driven electronic pop with a romantic soul, combining the emotional intensity of Tori Amos with a spacious backdrop of luscious synths and dance floor beats to create a distinctly modern brand of pop sophistication."

I'm sure it's awesome. I mean the description alone.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, they had me at 'pop sophistication.'

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home