.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Electric Boogaloo

Notes from New York coming up as soon as I can get a break from job catch-up. In other news, it's pretty apparent now that Tom Cruise is wearin crazy like it was in this season or something like that, but I think there's a more serious issue that needs to be addressed here: when did he become the worst white guy dancer ever? I distinctly remember going to this bizarre mirror-themed androgenous dance club in Italy once and I was dancing with some American dude who kept saying things like "either your hair smells like vomit or I've still got puke on my shirt" and later when I was walking home, I saw that same guy at 4AM slumped over in an alley and as I passed by him, he kind of half-assed called out, "hey I bet you can't fight me. Shiiiiiit man, none of y'all can fight me" and even though that guy couldn't really stand up or support his own weight, he was still a better dancer than this. When will the madness end?

5 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous frank said...

wow.... i grew up a white farm boy in iowa and i'm still a better dancer than that. do no rythm and dyslexia go together?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

like peanut butter and jelly

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Platypus Rex said...

I don't know what to say. I'm the master of the white guy dance. Mr. Cruise is making stereotypes seem true and ruining white guy dancing for all of us who have rythm but little coordination. I'm so ashamed.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Wait, so did he still have vomit on your shirt or did you smell like it?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Disregard my comment. I shouldn't try to be funny when I can't write a sentence that makes any sense.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home