.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Help a Brotha Out?

Hey Kids, do you love talking about your sex life with strangers? Who doesn't? Have I got a deal for you. I've got a last-minute deadline and I'm scrambling to find people between the ages of 18 and 35 who are involved in a relationship to talk about how they communicate in bed with their partner, both verbally and nonverbally. The article will focus on tips for effective sexual communication and advice from couples on how they overcame problems in the bedroom. Pseudonyms are fine. This article will be for a women's issues web site. If anyone fits this criteria and would be down for a quick 15-minute interview this week, let me know (postgradnothing@gmail.com). Those who participate will receive a copy of the article once it's out as well as an AWESOME* giftbag mailed directly to your home from me (seriously, I'll really mail you a gift! I'm crazy appreciative like that!).

* giftbag may or may not be awesome.

10 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Valeree Lynn said...

I mean, I might be able to help you out. Would it be incredibly embarassing and awkward? Cause that would be awesome. Can I make up my own pseudonym? Like Natasha van McWorthington?

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous MaxPower said...

That's my wife folks.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

It's hard to tell on the embarassing scale where the article lies. I like to think it's somewhere between "spilled something on my dress" and "my dad just got arrested for being drunk and yelling too much at a Peter, Paul, and Mary reunion show." Questions would be like "how do you communicate in bed with your partner?," "have you guys had any major or minor problems in bed? If so, how did you work them out," "Give me an example of a time when you and your partner made sex better by communicating well," etc. Like an awkward high school exam only about your personal life! Umpah!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Valeree Lynn said...

Would this be a meatspace interview?

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Doesn't have to be, could be phone, could be e-mail. Whatever works for you.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Valeree Lynn said...

email because I'm insecure

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Ha ha, ok.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Communication?

isn't that what a woman does when a man is watching TV?

it always seems to me that as soon as the commercials end, yap-yap-yap.

(i'm sure you've heard that studies show that tv in bedroom leads to watching more tv, at the exclusion of other activities)

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, not only am I a year too old, but i'm also Catholic and raised in the rural midwest. i have a hard time admitting in public that sex exists.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Leah said...

I have a hard time admitting that sex in public exists.

(bah da ching!)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home