.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Friday, April 28, 2006

Between the blog and my job, I get a good bit of e-mail about my writing. Honestly, most of it good, occassionally a complaint, and every now and then something just bizarre, so bizarre that it doesn't make sense at all. Here is an excerpt of a non-spam e-mail I received yesterday requesting me to help "infiltrate evil websites:"

"I pray, 'Almighty Jesus, for the sake of those molested children and those starving people in Africa, please Jesus, place your Curse of Justice on the Catholic Church and help us writing, spineless, cowards, to promote Pope John Paul as a candidate for hell Amen...Thank you Jesus for not allowing me to become immune to my Countries coldness: A coldness where our government leaders talk of Your Christian values but grow corn for gasoline, not for the starving. Please Jesus, place Your painful Curse Of Justice on those deserving hypercritics and their next ten generations. Jesus, I beg you to please let Your Just-full Curse of pain be witnessed so others will learn and thus help the poor. If I’m wrong in this request of the obvious then dam [sic] me to hell.”

I read this and after taking a moment to process it's dangerous levels of crazitude, all I could think was, there's corn in gasoline? Who knew?

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous frank said...

that's crazy all right. crazy like a fox!


with rabies.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous MaxPower said...

Maybe this was spam?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Chris said...

No, it was sent to me and two other writers personally.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Platypus Rex said...

wow. somebody caught crazy and ran with it. I had no idea that Jesus could even curse people with a "curse of justice". But as far as corn goes, as of May 1st, I believe, all gasoline has to be 10% ethanol, most of which is derived from corn.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger metromon said...

Dog Food
Job
Building Materials
Car Audio
Real Estate

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home