.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This Is Why Everyone Should Live With a Chef At Least Once Before They Die

Conversation From Today:

Me: Chris, what in the world is that? [points to bizarre dirt-colored thing]

Boyfriend: It's a piece of lamb.

Me: Why is it in our shower?

Boyfriend: It's probably left over from when I dumped lamb stock in our bathtub.

Me: What was lamb stock doing in our bathtub?

Boyfriend: Today I made an awesome lamb stock and the pot was too big to put in the sink, so I dumped the leftovers into the bathtub. I froze the lamb stock in a muffin container. I'm calling them Stockey Pucks.

Me: It's the clever that makes Stockey Pucks so delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home