.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Other Chris: You know in your heart that that's not really our cat right? Just because we pet it and buy it salmon, doesn't mean it actually is ours. You're going to confuse it, calling the cat something different than its actual name.

Me: Look at the cat's face and tell me that Lion-O isn't the name he was destined to have. It's not my fault if its "real owners" probably call him something dumb like Mittens or Furball.

Chris: Lion-O is the name the cat was destined to have?

Me: Duh, it's just like that scene in X2 when Magneto's all "What's your name" to John Allerdyce and he's all "John" and Magneto's all "No, what's your REAL name" and Allerdyce is all, "Pyro" even though in the comic books, Mystique was the one who really recruited Pyro to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, not Magneto. We're helping the cat find its true identity, but not in a bad guy sort of way.

Chris: Honest to God you are the biggest dork I know.


2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Elohimus Maximus said...

you are really proud of your cat arent you? Think I’m wrong? Think I’m right? Feel free to tell me about it by commenting on one of my articles. I invite your opinion. Just prepare to get crushed in a maelstrom of a debate!
God 1
sinners 0
TCOJCOEMLDS

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What in the world?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home