.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Friday, January 13, 2006

Snark de Triomphe

Dear Whoever Nominated Me for Snarkiest Blog:

Thanks dude(s). The nomination made me blush twenty-five times over. I know because I counted. I don't know who you are, but I'm going to guess that you're probably very attractive and smell good...very good...even when you sweat or are covered in mud. I would bet my life savings (which is only $2.50 and a jawbreaker at this point) that even your farts smell like clean laundry and freshly-baked cinnamon buns. And we ALL love cinammon buns.

To be honest, I've never actually been nominated for anything, unless you count the time in the fourth grade when David Singleton said I was president of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, but really, there was surprisingly little electorial process involved in that. I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do after you've been nominated for something. Do you just kind of sit around? If so, here I am doing that, to prove that I'm capable of, you know, doing that:


I don't want you to think that I'm limited to sitting only in my office or only in wooden chairs. Here I am sitting with the cast of Three's Company:

On the milky way, both of them:

On your grandmother:


And she's the world's friggin best. What does THAT tell you? Hell, I've even sat with some of the world's most famous sitters. See:

$20 to the person who knows who that white guy is.

With all this time I've spent sitting around, I've had a chance to check out the other people nominated and quite frankly, they out-snark my snarkiest of days. I mean this site has the S word right in the address. So while I appreciate the nomination and whatnot, I really want to thank you for leading me to people who know how to bring the funny...because you can never have too much funny...or burritos. Thank you once again from the bottom of my cold, adamantium heart.

Your pal,

---Chris Couch---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home