.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Have a Dream Too

Last night I had a dream that I worked in a tiny, tiny office right next door to a 7-11 with all-night bowling. For some reason there was a cafe in the 7-11 manned by this guy:

that served up things you would find at a place with a name like Roadkill Cafe. Above the bowing area, there was a sign that said "do NOT try to pay the Teen Price for bowling if you are an adult." Having a burning desire to bowl and eat grilled cheese sandwiches, I kept trying to pay the adult price, but nobody would believe me. At the end, I ran screaming out of the cafe when patrons started pelting me with rocks covered in rotted meat. Happy MLK day America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home