.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Love Is All Around

There are times when I step back from my infinite bitching and notice, yes, I really do have a fantastic life. What makes said life so fantastic is the abundance of loving, supportive people I call friends. From this group of individuals, I've learned the true meaning of love. Love is when someone is there for you when you're feeling low. Love is having someone by your side when the rest of the world turns away. Love is taking you to some random girl's house that you've never met before when you don't have a Halloween costume and dressing you up in her slutty clothes so that you can go to a bar dressed as a flasher in the middle of the night to dance your ass off to an 80's cover band that are all dressed like Dee Snyder and smell like the bog of eternal stench then buying you an ice cream candy bar with the prize money from a costume contest and falling asleep next to you while watching the pygmy fight scene in The Rundown. That's the textbook definition of love. That's what makes the world go round.

Visual image of what makes the world go round:
I love this picture because when I stole it from a friend's online profile, it was already saved as "A Whale's Vagina." More pictures to come as soon as I track down who's got em. Stay classy internet community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home