.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Excepts From E-mails Received This Week

"We ate at a restaurant called 'America' in Union Station, and I kid you not, we ate there just so that I could tell you that's where we went. Come on, it's called 'America.'"

"Isn't it time you strapped on some planks of wood and careened down an icy slope of frozen water particles? I think so."

" Can't wait to have you guys back in the U.S. of A. so we can really get this party started. That's what Pink says. I was just quoting."

"Though you're eyes will be skimming across the words, your mind will be singing along with that Radiohead tune and calculating how quickly you can cram bites of brie and baguette into your mouth and still accept yourself, socially."

"I just learned how to play Texas hold-em two weeks ago. We are four girls who think they
know how to play poker but dare not use real money, sit around in our bikinis at my friend's pool and play poker on Sunday afternoons. I do it cuz it makes me sound hot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home