.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Finding this web site made me think back to the summers of my youth...catching fireflies in jars at night...eating watermelon on a crisp summer day...attending a nearby college for taxidermy classes at 8:30 in the morning. I love that it says "Music! Painting! Taxidermy!" I'm not sure about you, but when I was in my preteens, no words were sweeter than "Bring your own fish." (check out the course catalogue here). In glancing through the other offerings, I bet that the kids taking the Pirates and Scalawags class are exponentially cooler than those learning about rubber stamping, but maybe embossing is all the rage in the Ages 10 and up crowd. I just can't keep up anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home