.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Favorite Watering Hole

I'm working on a series of articles on this island:



This is where the boyfriend's family hails from and considering that my family hails from here:



visiting his family is kind of awesome. Let me just say that my favorite part of the above picture is the fade-y border. Mattera said, "It's like a tractor from my dreams."

Back to the plot: The island is known for its natural thermal pools, so I've been researching spas and luxury hotels to recommend. That's when I discovered this.

Body-peeling: Check
Manicure: Check
Anti-stress massage: Check
Mud and Thermal Bath: Check
Vaginal Irrigation: .................

I'm not sure who goes to have their vaginas irrigated or even what a professional vagina irrigation entails, but what I can tell you is that these people recommend one at the temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm pretty sure that getting a hot vagina irrigation on vacation is included in my idea of hell. I just noticed that the spa's director has the same last name as the boyfriend, so maybe, if I'm lucky, I can score a family discount for any of you in need of a good genital hose-down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home