.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hold Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me

Sweet holy hell it's been a long time since I updated this bad boy. I promise to do better. People ask me a lot what I miss most about home and other than the obvious friends/family answer, what I miss most is just touch. The friends I have here are fantastic...let me restate that, FANTASTIC, but you have to start out as being a touchey/feeley with the group, you can't really evolve into that state. Other than specific people and pizza from Fairlawn, Virginia, I miss being squeezed and wrestled and hugged and just held on to by people who are probably talking about which uncanny X-woman is the sexiest (hint: it's pre-phoenix Dr. Jean Gray if you're only into the mains or potentially Wicked if you're into the lessers...I'm not erasing that last sentence even though it made me re-realize that I'm officially at catsup-eating, D&D-playing level of social outcast. I can only hope that I've already cast a level 5 charm spell on you).

Tonight I went to a pseudo-sleepover (love it) which involved the film Man on Fire and fixing an oven and mid-way through the movie, I kind of wanted to fall sweetly asleep curled up between the two friends I happened to be sitting next to, but I wasn't sure if that would be totally cool in a lion's den sort of way or uncomfortably awkward in a THAT-kid-from-the-eighth-grade-who-touched-all-the-girls way. Not wanting to risk it, I made it through the film in all it's gun-slingin, Mexico-hatin' glory, dozing off only at the end when I had a dream/flashback of waking up on the sofa of my old apartment in Virginia to my roommate, dressed in nothing but gold running shorts hiked up to his balls, spraying saline solution on me from a contact solution bottle phallus while making ridiculously bad orgasm sounds and yelling in a breathy man voice "OOOOHHHH Chris, you were sooooooo good last night." As the credits rolled, I smiled at the thought of those infamous gold shorts with the two devastatingly obvious testicles hanging inside them and for the first time in a long while, Paris seemed very far from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home