.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Well, it's 1AM...I think I'll get in bed and get lulled to sleep by the tranquil, comforting sound of a hoard of bees. The people at getrelaxed.com clearly haven't seen Candyman, or as I like to call it, "the movie that freaked me out so badly I had to call my mother to come pick me up from Lisa Levi's 12th birthday party/sleepover." Mad Respec' goes to the person who can be relaxed by the sweet melody of construction, tigers, or the creepy "sleeping baby" that actually sounds like an asthmatic geriatric. (The accompanying pictures of sleeping/potential dead children make me want to sit in fetal position, repeating the word 'redrum' for the rest of the night).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home