.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Monday, February 07, 2005

On the Topic of Making Friends

I'm crappy at making friends. I think I have always been a poor friend-maker, I just happened to come across many benevolent people during the high school and college years who were in the same, pitiful position. For some reason, during the transition between college and passed college, making friends becomes more difficult than saying, "You have a tendency to sing loudly to Extreme's More Than Words at 3 AM when menstrating? I have a tendency to sing loudly to Extreme's More That Words at 3 AM when menstrating. Let's be friends."

In a very few, sweet cases, you can just look at a person and tell that they're awesome. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, J.T.:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home