.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Warning: This Web Site Will Make You Gay

Back in my sweet, sweet teenage years, the majority of which were spent looking like the movie theatre attendant on The Simpsons, I dated this boy who later went on to allegedly make out with another boy. For an upwards of, say, 30-34 minutes, I thought that maybe, in some twisted universe, I had actually made boy A so repulsed by women, that he took a test drive on the other side. And for those 30-34 minutes, I thought that I was the only thing in the world that could actually make someone gay.

Well, as it turns out, there's a lot of things that can make someone gay.

Spiderman
will make you gay.

Spongebob will make you gay.

Older brothers will make you gay.

Wearing the clothing designed for the opposite gender will make you gay.

Abba will make you gay.

Minute Maid will make you gay, but only in a happy kind of way.

Thank God the Teletubbies will only make you a Nazi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home