.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tales of a Post-Grad Nothing

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Waitin for the train, Lookin like a slut

This morning (please note that it was a rainy Tuesday morning at 10AM and I was appropriately dressed for the weather) I was waiting for people by my metro stop when a jean jacket-wearing man politely asked me if he could pay to have sex with me. Naturally. Being the shy type in the rain, on a Tuesday, at 10AM, I calmly refused, stating in French that unfortunately I would have to decline. I do have a firm policy of no subway sex with greasy strangers for legal tender before noon. Sorry, it's just the way it is.

But a calm 'no,' was not enough. This guy kept asking and raising the bid each time. "But why, you are so beautiful," "I pay more, I pay more," "Just a little bit." I firmly told him to leave me alone, to ask someone else, not me, not ever. But it just kept coming, bid after bid, then after money didn't entice me, the level of the sexual favor went down until he was saying, "just a kiss, just a kiss." Not knowing how to say, "I'm going to cut your face open and let you bleed to death in front of all these people if you don't leave me alone" in French, I just kind of stood there, taking it until he got bored with me and left.

In telling this story to the boyfriend, I said, "I can't believe someone even wants action that early in the day. Don't people need to wake up first, have a croissant, maybe read the paper, then go solicit strangers for sex favors in public in the rain?" to which his response was [in the best Sanford and Son voice ever], "Horny can't tell time baby. Horny ain't got no watch."

Cheers to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home